[Advaita-l] deva kaNa or God particle

Abhishek Madhyastha abhishek046 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 11:26:59 CDT 2012

Suppose this is particle is brahman, then what happens if someone
finds a particle smaller than it and that particle is shown to be
fundamental? Does it mean that Brahman is divisible?!!
How absurd does that sound! From the vedanta point of view wouldn't
viewing Brahman as a particle/object be the same as the mistake of
saying "I am this body", i.e identifying the self with objects?