[Advaita-l] Apoureshyatva - Faith or Logic?

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 13:35:37 CDT 2012

Namste Vidyasankarji,

I think Shri Rajaram may be sort of trying to tell us that before the Gayatri was revealed to Vishwanitra the  Trisandhyas performed earlier were not effective and it is just like saying that before he could send his messages from his Blackberry the earlier ways of sending messages were not effective.

Regards,
Sunil KB