[Advaita-l] mleccha-s not eligible to take Hinduism??

rajaramvenk at gmail.com rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 02:49:33 CDT 2012

If you are interested in the legal arguments that won the case against the most powerful opponents of Veda Dharma in modern times, you can get it from Dr. Kalyan. He also happens to be an advaitin and you may find other common interests. In a nutshell, it is enough to prove that Ramar Setu in an ancient cultural heritage and destroying it would hurt the sentiments of those who believe in it. It is the same argument that we should use to protect apaureshya veda. On the back of my article / book and current UNESCO approval of oral traditions as cultural heritage, the plan is to get constitutional protection for vaidhika dharma in countries where it was practised.

BTW, at the start of this cycle Rama Katha was known and jatis adopted protection of Ramar Sethu, a natural formation, as their dharma. (We can say that Bhuma Devi manifested this structure in remembrance of Her Lord Rama's pastime of rescuing her). The very fact Dwaraka, Ayodhya etc. co-exist shows that people from the start of the yuga associated the real places with those in the sastras.