[Advaita-l] mleccha-s not eligible to take Hinduism??

rajaramvenk at gmail.com rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 03:53:07 CDT 2012

If you don't accept the vaidhika view of creation, you need an alternate vaidhika view of the origins. That does not exist. As discussed many times before mixing evolution and creation is a heady cocktail - best avoided unless you want the hangover of scientific training to veil your vaidhika view. It is not too fantastic to believe that brahmanas etc were created in full form. We believe that Lakshmi appeared as a young girl from the ocean not as an infant.  We accept svambhu murtis appearing in full form in many places.