[Advaita-l] {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} 'vyAsatAtparya nirNayaH

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 00:25:11 CDT 2012

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 10:08 AM, D.V.N.Sarma డి.వి.ఎన్.శర్మ <
dvnsarma at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you very much for giving all of us the location of a copy of this
> book.
>
> The author is the son of a telugu poet Venkata Kavi and belongs the
> sampradaya of Sridhara venkatesa
> and also a vainika. He challenged the scholars of his time to disprove his
> thesis in which case he offered
> to become the disciple of that scholar.
>
> --
> regards,
> Sarma.

Sir,

The book is very interesting on several counts.  He has raised 13
objections on himself and answered them.  His method is unique and deserves
appreciation.  I think the book needs study by all Vedantins.  The second
section in the book is about saguNabrahma nirUpaNam.  I shall try to upload
the Sanskrit original soon.

regards
subrahmanian.v