[Advaita-l] Books on Bhagawatham.

rajaramvenk at gmail.com rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 08:31:09 CDT 2012

I think it is important to understand our itihasas and puranas through realised souls and/or through the traditions. It seems Vellukkudi is now lecturing on Ramayana. In an offline conversation with Sri Subrahmanian, he mention Sri Anantarama Dikshitar has given lectures on Ramayana and will share details on how to get them. It may be useful.

Uddhava Gita in Bhagavatam is popularly seen as a lecture on Advaitam. In Sarartha Varshini, Visvanatha gives a bhakti spin to it. The words and constructs are different in his view.