[Advaita-l] dakSiNAmUrti stOtra from sUta saMhita

Venkata sriram P venkatasriramp at yahoo.in
Thu Jun 14 12:34:01 CDT 2012

//
It is clear then that the idiot who authored this shows that he does not understand

//

The idiot who narrated this was sUta mAhAmuni.  And there was another person who
studied this saMhita 18 times which is evident from the sloka:

tAMaSTAdasadhAlOkya shankarassUtasaMhitAM
chakrE shArIrakaM bhASyaM sarvavEdAntanirNayaM

BTW, your statements are not new to me and we had heated arguments on shankara
saMpradAya and it's affliations to srividya elsewhere.

Whether you accept it or not, is neither my business nor my botheration.