[Advaita-l] dakSiNAmUrti stOtra from sUta saMhita

Sriram Krishnamurthy asksriramjobs at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 08:29:24 CDT 2012

Namaste,
request the moderators to pitch in please. This Smarta bashing and
tradition bashing has been on and off by this sensible? list member. I
would like to discontinue from the list if this continues by this
member. I dont want to discuss on this further. Over to moderators.
Thanks in advance.

Thanks and