[Advaita-l] Why should Brahman be without form or attributes?

sriram srirudra at vsnl.com
Mon Jun 18 07:57:49 CDT 2012

Dear Sri Suresh
Advaitam means there is no other object otherthan Brahman.Sarvam
Brahmameva.If it is admitted that Brahman had attributes,forms etc it will
mean there is objectification.That is you and Brahman become different which
is not the case as per Advaitha.It may become Vishishtadvaitham or
Dwaitham.Hence advaitha sticks to nirgunopasana of Brahman.R.Krishnamoorthy.