[Advaita-l] Apoureshyatva - Faith or Logic?

rajaramvenk at gmail.com rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 02:02:53 CDT 2012

Dear Sri Ramesh,

I, for one, fail to see the spirit behind your post though oft repeated. What Sri Subrahmanian has pointed out is the traditional position. Our ancients did NOT believe in evolution and Sringer Acharya is true to his tradition. Sri Lalilalalita, Sri Sudhakar and Sri Shyam have restated this in clear terms. The closest to evolution was vaiseshika position but that's nothing like
the modern theory.

Regarding person in Peru, please read Traces of Vedic Civilazation around the world. Peruvian caves have paintings of monkey carrying a mountain etc. In Egypt, goddess of fortune Hathore is believed to incarnate as the cow. They have rath yatra for a blue god. The myth of boat over floods is present across cultures.

Best Regards
Raj