[Advaita-l] we will reformulate the vedic religion

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Jun 27 06:04:01 CDT 2012

This poor doctor has been waiting for a suitable match for the past 5
years with a hope !

praNAms
Hare Krishna

I dont think his wish is going to be fulfilled in this life time :-)) But
he can give it a try at some remote villages or brAhmaNa agrahAra, like
Mattur, Hosahalli etc. near Shimoga :-)) But I am not sure.

If he is succeeded in finding the suitable bride, please dont forget to
send me a marriage invitation, by attending this marriage, atleast  I
would get an opportunity to have darshana of 'Adarsha daMpati'.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar