[Advaita-l] Utopia - Is it possible?

amith vikram vikram.amith at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 11:40:57 CDT 2012

In olden times, the present pakistan had a large group of vaidiks. Kashmir
as we all know was a seat of knowledge. But so many people have migrated
from these places. Not just in the borders, even in south india it is not a
bed of roses. If not for the great sage vidyaranya, I can't imagine what
it'd have been like. The great sage got a boon that vedic relegion will
survive for 200 years and it did flourish during that time. Today I am not
sure if something like this can happen because of a lot of reasons. So I am
just wondering, if rebuilding a society is not possible, it is still
possible to create a utopia. Of course this is just a thought, but i want
to know what others think about this.

For those who study the vedas deeply, is it possible to do something like
R&D to create a piece of land which is invisible or isolated or on a very
high altitude?