[Advaita-l] Brahmin bridegrooms not getting brides

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 16:34:28 CDT 2012

Dear friends,

Is this a genuine mail from Shri Rajaram or s his id hacked?

Assuming this to be genuine mail I would advise the Brahmin boys to learn Tai Chi rather than Karate. People generally think of Tai Chi more as a delicate dance-form with some health benefits. Nothing can be further from the truth.  Originally Tai Chi can be said to be from Kanchipuram as Bodhi dharma introduced it as a fitness regime in Shaolin and later on a Shaolin master converted it to a training system, where students can be trained in this deadly self-defence system , which uses the power of the opponent against the opponent, while conserving one's own power and yet there is no sign of any combat-training..  Tai Chi thus conforms to the Brahmanical attitude of non-aggression yet providing a deadly defence so that the opponent however powerful would have to eat a humble pie, should he or she dare to attack ones knowing tai Chi. The advanced Tai Chi students, who are older (say 55+ years), only were taught about the 107 +1 vital points in the body
 and the use of the required Tai Chi movements to reach those points of the attacker, should one be attacked. These 108 Vital points were taught by Agastya and are also mentioned in the ancient Ayurveda texts. Basically Tai Chi is a non-aggressive style and has tremendous health benefits. Further being a peaceful method it can be practised anywhere. Once a competition was arranged between two Tai Chi masters and the fight never began as none of them would strike first. Such is the peaceful stance of Tai-Chi. I really enjoy Tai Chi even as a senior citizen.

This is not in anyway to denigrate the Karata, King-fu and other martial arts.

Regards,
Sunil KB