[Advaita-l] 'Bhakti' in SrIvidyopAsanA

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः lalitaalaalitah at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 03:25:49 CST 2012

*श्रीमल्ललितालालितः <http://www.lalitaalaalitah.com/>
lalitAlAlitaH <http://about.me/lalitaalaalitah/bio>*

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 14:46, Venkata sriram P <venkatasriramp at yahoo.in>wrote:

> Pls don't indulge in making comments on the sampradya guru-parampara which
> is coming
> down from asthAna vidwAn of sringeri mahAmahOpAdhyAya KP Shankara
> Shastrigal.

Remember, we are not followers of persons. At least not in the case of the
things which are being talked here. So, it doesn't make any sense that what
is his paramparA. If his paramparA is without any fault, let him show
scriptural basis for that and explain in correct way. And if he can't then
his acts will make any one doubt abut his knowledge and his paramparA.