[Advaita-l] vishukra-visha~Nga and vArAhi-mantriNi

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः lalitaalaalitah at lalitaalaalitah.com
Thu Mar 8 10:56:43 CST 2012

Shri D. V. N. Sarma
and
Shri Sivasenani Nori,
Thank you to both of you for providing valuable information.
I missed kalyANa-shrIkalA only because I'm not telugu-speaking.
Anyway, as long as people like you are around us, we are not going to miss
anything for long.
Even now jayama~NgalA is out of my reach. Any information will definitely
make me and others grateful to provider.
*श्रीमल्ललितालालितः <http://www.lalitaalaalitah.com/>
lalitAlAlitaH <http://about.me/lalitaalaalitah/bio>*