[Advaita-l] Grand Soma Yaga Athiratram in Bhadrachalam AP from 21 April to 02 May 2012

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 04:45:55 CDT 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyf1TVnmRr0

The above contains a recording of the 'manyu sUktam' of the Rg Veda.  I
find this is the style in which Rg Veda is taught/chanted in Sringeri Mutt.

This is another sample of the same above style:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAa4_pfKl7s

This is the Devi sUktam chanted by Sri Kapreji:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W33wTlWm5AM&context=C430a30dADvjVQa1PpcFMMInXgCzleo91q1NtNbFmij9A6uq4rd00=

I find even this in the style that is followed in Sringeri Mutt.

I think the GokarNa (Maharashtra) style recording is not uploaded in
YouTube.  Someone could intimate the link if there is any just to
demonstrate to interested members the difference in the two styles.

subrahmanian.v