[Advaita-l] Two upcoming events

Gopal gopal.gopinath at gmail.com
Tue May 1 22:08:36 CDT 2012

To everyone who wanted a better version of the Maharudram - DC souvenir:
There is a simpler PDF version available now from www.maharudram2012.org.
Kindly follow the link in the souvenir section.

To those who wanted printed copy, we will be mailing them in the coming
days to the addresses you have emailed me.

Thanks,

Ananth's Veda Group, MD -DC -VA