[Advaita-l] Books on Bhagawatam

sriram srirudra at vsnl.com
Wed May 30 11:24:47 CDT 2012

Dear Sri Rajaram
I have read Sundara Kandam and Ayodhya Kandam only.I have not read the
Yuddha Kandam as they are not for household parayanam.However if the meaning
you got  by a superficial understanding of the stanza quoted by you then
hats off to you.May be I am wrong in making a sweeping conclusion that
Valmiki Ramayanam does not require a Bhashya Kartha and  that it is easy to
understand.
R.Krishnamoorthy.