[Advaita-l] Eternal Loka

rajaramvenk at gmail.com rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 02:22:13 CST 2012

1. Swami Paramarthananda cannot take a position that contradicts what SBh says with respect to devotees such as Dhruva, Gopis, Janaka  etc. Sridhara and Madhusudana call them jnanis of the highest order. A student can be ill-informed but not a teacher. He should be very careful about his utterances. If a teacher is ill-informed, he is a  bane of our dharma because he will hold sway over the minds of the best of scholars.
2. Ishwara and Maya are beyond time according Madhusudana. Please give reasons to say that they are within spacio temporal limitations.
3. There is no self-glorification when Vishnu and Siva worship each other.
4. Eka Jiva Vada is advaita view only.