[Advaita-l] Future births

vinayaka ns brahmavadin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 23:34:25 CST 2012

On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:24 PM, V Subrahmanian <v.subrahmanian at gmail.com>wrote:

> Here is the link to my post on the topic of 'praarabdha karma' as discussed
> in the 'aparokshAnubhUti':

> It is quite a lengthy one.  You may choose to take a print out of it or
> copy and paste it to your computer so that even without internet you can
> read it anytime.

Namaste,

Excellent write up! Thanks much for sharing. The following shloka of
aparOkshAnubhUti is worth noting:

AtmAnam satatam jAnan kAlam naya mahAdyute
praarabdhamakhilam bhunjan na udvegam kartumarhasi

//Keeping the Self-knowledge alive always, pass the rest of the life, O
Intelligent one! Experiencing the prArabdha in its entirety, do not give
room
for grief/anger.//

Best Wishes,

Vinayaka