[Advaita-l] Fw: [USBrahmins] Re: Fw: [hc] Reinterpreting Dwaita versus Adwaita by sanjay rao

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 12:06:30 CDT 2012

Namaste,

When one says that there have been many dvaitins and visistadvaitins, who spoke insultingly about Adi Sankaracharya one can see that there will be many others to point out promptly that there were some such insulting words coming from some of the advaitins too. But when one looks carefully at this chronologically one can clearly see that the insults originated from the dvaitins and the Visistadvaitins. Some of the advaitins only paid back to the dvaitins and the visistadvaitins in their own (dvatin's and visistadvaitin's) coins.

Regards,
Sunil KB