[Advaita-l] Recent Publication on Vedanta

saha niranjan sahaniranjan at yahoo.co.in
Fri Oct 5 02:41:45 CDT 2012

Dear Members,
Pranam! Kindly find below the details of a recent publication entitled Modern Perspectives on Vedanta, edited
 by Girish Nath
    Jha et al and published by D.K.Printworld (P) Ltd., New Delhi, which
 consists of an article of mine as chapter 23 (Tvam padartha according
to Madhusudana Sarasvati's Gudharthadipika).

I'll be highly grateful if you could procure the volume and let me know your comments on it and my article as well.

With best rgs,
Niranjan Saha