[Advaita-l] Ramana's method

Swami Sarvabhutananda swami.sarvabhutananda at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 10:26:16 CDT 2012

OM
Mananam without the appropriate knowledge input is of no use.
Bhagavan Ramana also had interaction with the panditas and the
understanding of ShAstrA is a prerequisite!
RamanA has to be appreciated as a unique personality and quoting RamanA and
comparing RmanA does not solve the problem of BRAHMA jnAnam.
Sw.Sarvabhutananda

VISIT http://inteligentliving.blogspot.com/
WELCOME YOUR INTERACTION.
WISHES.