[Advaita-l] Any good commentary in English on 'Siddanta Lesha Sangraha'?

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 11:21:30 CDT 2012

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 9:11 AM, durga prasad <janaswamy2001 at hotmail.com>wrote:

> Thanks and regards
> -- durga prasad janaswamy

Sir,

There is a pdf of an English translation by Vidwan S.S.Suryanarayana
Sastry, 1935, University of Madras.  This is vol.1.  Volume 2 is an English
transliteration of the text and the original text itself, published in
1937.

In case you cannot get it on the Digital Library of India or some other
source, pl. let me know and I shall see how best I can help you copy the
two files with me.  Maybe the hard copy itself is available for sale in
popular book shops in India.

Regards
subrahmanian.v