[Advaita-l] Sringeri Acharya's visit to Hyd - the dates

Venkata sriram P venkatasriramp at yahoo.in
Mon Oct 29 06:14:23 CDT 2012

Namaste,

This is to inform all the residents of Hyderabad here in this forum that Sringeri Acharya Shri Bharati Tirtha Mahaswamigal is visiting Hyderabad on 20th November 2012.  His Holiness would be staying in Hyderabad till 15th December 2012.

>From 20th Nov'12 to 23rd Nov'12, His Holiness would be performing kumbhAbhiSEka to new shankar mutt at Shamshabad which is near to Hyd Airport.  After Kumbhabhisheka, His Holiness would proceed to Moti Nagar Branch of Sringeri Mutt on 24th Nov'12.

>From 25th Nov'12 onwards, His Holiness would be staying in Shankar Mutt, New Nallakunta till 15th Dec'12.

Devotees who are residents of Hyderabad can take the blessings of Swamiji and can also perform Bhiksha Vandana.  In the evenings, anugraha bhashana would be there followed by cultural programs.

This is FYI.

The Kumbhabhishekam details would be forwarded later alongwith brochure in this forum.

We would also be needing volunteers whose services would be needed from 20th to 23rd Nov'12.  If anybody is interested for this, can write to me.  He should be a brAhmaNa and pre-requisite is performance of sandhyavandana.  Pls note that there would not be any remuneration paid which is a voluntary service only.  However, morning tea, lunch & evening tea would be provided which is free of cost.

If anybody is interested (residents of Hyd), I would forward the details to the concerned person.

regs,
sriram