[Advaita-l] (no subject)

Sanjay Srivastava sksrivastava68 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 00:07:05 CDT 2012

Complete book for free download in pdf form is available here:

http://www.happinessofbeing.com/happiness_art_being.html

However considering the bulk of the book, you may prefer to read it on
paper.

This book is an excellent and exhaustive resource on Sri Bhagwan's
teachings. The only minus point I can think of is that there is lot of
repetition in the book. On second thoughts, even that may not be a bad
thing considering the subtle nature of the subject.

praNAm