[Advaita-l] Question about Rudra Trishati

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Fri Sep 7 01:04:06 CDT 2012

praNAms Sri Sriram prabhuji
Hare Krishna

So, from next time i would search for rudra in graveyards :))

>  Yes, we can start searching rudra in bald heads & thieves as well, as
he has been depicted as vyuptakesha and taskara :-))  But I think rudra
has some serious business at graveyards, because Sri Ramakrishna
paramahaMsa himself seen on the banks of ganga at Kashi, shiva taking the
care of graveyard cremation and giving mOksha to departed souls.

BTW, the purpose of *apa upa sprushya* is something else and one doesn't
become ashaucha by worshipping rudra.  If yes, then why to worship Him who
is the personified form of auspiciousness.

>  Yes, I do agree with this, but I dont know why ONLY after rudra
mantra-s, pitru mantra-s there is a kriya apa upa sprushya.  As you know
in jayAdi we follow this procedure.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar