[Advaita-l] 'Chants in Cyberspace' स्वदेशो भुवनत्रयम्

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Fri Sep 7 05:36:17 CDT 2012

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Seems a lucrative post retirement job for me :-))  Here in Bangalore I
went as a saha-ritvik with a famous priest at US, who makes India visit
atleast 10 times every year.  He himself told me that he has a private
aircraft for the travelling in US.  His name is Sri Umashankar Deekshit.
He is the busiest priest I've ever seen (no shUnya, adhika or AshAda mAsa
draught from him :-)).  He is not a bada brAhmaNa ( poor vaidika) by any
stretch of imagination.  prabhuji-s in US might be knowing him.  He is the
chief priest at Sri siddhi vinAyaka temple.  Place I forgot.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar