[Advaita-l] Advaita and Islam???

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 01:12:00 CDT 2012

Namaste

I have questions. In the book the Author is saying some allegation is
there to say Advaita and Islam are similar.

Where is this allegation? Which book? Who is making the allegation?

If it is Sri Vaishnavas it is totally meaningless. In Srirangam and
other places the Muslims raided them.  There is a story about Delhi
Muslim princess playing with Krishna doll. They honour this Muslim
Princess even now. I heard one Sri Vaishnava gentleman saying
Visistadvaita Philosophy and Islam is similar because both describe
God's qualities.

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 11:03 AM, Venkata sriram P
<venkatasriramp at yahoo.in> wrote:
> Namaste,
>
> The perverted intellectuals have no other job than doing R&D on comparative religion.
> BTW, what is the author's educational background, his tradition etc.?
>
> regs,
> sriram

-Venkatesh