[Advaita-l] Advaita and Islam?

Srikanta Narayanaswami srikanta.narayanaswami at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 03:50:39 CDT 2012

There caot be a greater joke in saying that Advaita got its idea from Islam,whe we kow from history that Akbar who is considered as a noble kig of moghuls wrote 'Akbarnama"and Dara shuko wrote a book traslatig the upanishads.The "sufi"system got its inspiration from Advaita.Once in a speech,HH.Swami Chinmayanandaji mentioned that there is a upanishad written as "Allopanishad".In our own days,we have the great Shirdi Sai Baba who treated everyone alike,and declared,"Sab ka Malik ek".
N.Srikanta.