[Advaita-l] Madhusudana in later day Advaita works

rajaramvenk at gmail.com rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 12:33:47 CDT 2012

I'd like to see  details of criticisms by Dhanpati. I don't think he differs on key points including the nature of Lord's form or bhakti. He differs on details of karma khanda, which is fine.

It would be interesting to see what  scholars say Madhusudana's influence on generations of advaitins who came after him.