[Advaita-l] concluding sloka of siddhAnta bindu

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 30 13:11:39 CDT 2013

Namste Sadanandaji,

Badarayana Vyasa could  be called as Vyasa also as he was was no doubt one of the 28 Vyasas but it may not be proper to call him as Vedavyasa. At any time one can prefer the statement of Sama Vidhana Brahmana to the statement of Kumarila Bhatta. What did Adi Sankaracharya say would be of importance to us.

Regards,
Sunil KB