[Advaita-l] Kakadanta Nyaya

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 2 07:16:12 CDT 2013

From: Venkatesh Murthy <vmurthy36 at gmail.com>

>Even the Universe is not created but our foolish Politicians are thinking
>falsely they are creating a New State Telangana. It is useless to create
>new states. Creation is Illusion.They want to please the Muslims very much.
>That is why they are doing this.

Shreeman - do you not see the fallacy in the above statement? When the universe is not created - the rest of the statements have no meaning. There is confusion not only in the politicians but also in those who see confusion in the politicians. Do you  not agree?
Confusion here is mixing up paaramaarthika satyam with vyaavahaarika satyam, as I see.
Hari Om!
Sada