[Advaita-l] 'khsha' kAra in yajurveda saMhita maNtra-s

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 02:33:29 CDT 2013

Thank you Sri Anand ji, for a very informative post.  Considering your
final part, is it then improper to write मीनाक्षी while the correct form,
going by the pronunciation, will have to be मीनाख्षी ? Do we see such forms
in popular literature, leaving alone the veda-print forms?  साक्षी will be
साख्षी and पक्षः will be पख्षः ?

regards
subrahmanian.v