[Advaita-l] What is Difference between Brahma and Sweetness ?

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 22:43:46 CST 2013

Namaste

I was having a discussion with one person interested in Jaina
Philosophy. He said even things like sweetness cannot be described in
words. If you ask what is the difference between sweetness of sugar
and sweetness of jaggery this cannot be explained in words. If I ask
you to explain the joy of eating your favourite dish you cannot
explain in words. But the Advaiti says Brahma cannot be described in
words 'Yato Vacho Nivartante' Then tell me what is difference between
Brahma and  common person's joys of eating and other joys in the world
?

-Venkatesh