[Advaita-l] Shankara on non-Advaitic mokSha/Brahman

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 11:23:55 CST 2013

Namaste,

In science we have the Wave - Particle duality. It is not absolute existence in the Particle-state  nor absolute existence in the Wave-state,  but together it is an absolute existence in the dual-state. It cannot be separated and nor can it be described as absolutely separate  nor as absolutely one. Such is the anirvachaniya state that is. Similar is the Para-Brhaman and Apara-Brahman duality. I am afraid that digging much into it may result in some dire consequences. Did not Yajnavalkya warn Gargi that there is always a limit to which the argumentation can proceed ?

Regards,
Sunil KB