[Advaita-l] vRitti-s of brahmasUtra-s

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः lalitaalaalitah at lalitaalaalitah.com
Wed Jan 9 14:10:08 CST 2013

I thank you for pointing to this vR^itti of hari dIxita.
I've downloaded it.
Wish to know about more vR^itti-s.

I have received a few pages of advaita grantha koSha(avail. on archive.org)
from shrI H N Bhat in other forum. It has listed many published and
unpublished ones. I'm trying to find published ones, as vR^itti of annam
bhaTTa and bhaTTojI dIkixta, etc. Then we will try to find unpublished ones
in Manuscript Libraries.
*श्रीमल्ललितालालितः
*www.lalitaalaalitah.com