[Advaita-l] Interest Collection is Wrong according to Dharma?

Srirudra srirudra at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 00:57:47 CDT 2013

Dear Sri Ranga Rathnam
Whether an action pushes one to pravruthi Marga or Nivruthi Marga depends on the attitude with which the action is done.If it is done with Nahum Kartha attitude then one will upgrade oneself to Nivruthi Marga.Whatever may be the station inlife this egoless attitude will definitely result in liberation.After all interest in interest only shows that one wants to increase his welfare to enjoy the worldly pleasures,and gets bound by that.When awakening comes it will be to late.So one should desist from taking interest unless it is his livelihood.R.Krishnamoorthy.
Sent from my iPad