[Advaita-l] nirguNa ParaBrahman.

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Mon Jul 15 01:30:05 CDT 2013

Have you got the term 'parabrahman' used, and, what is meant by vedas OR
upaniShads.

praNAms Sri praNipata prabhuji
Hare Krishna

I think Sri Subbu prabhuji is the best on line source for these issues
:-))  I think in prashna shruti there is a mention of both para & apara
brahman..Here 'praNava' (OmkAra) is said to be both para & apara...And as
you know the famous mantra from mundaka : sa yO ya vai tatparamaM brahma
veda brahmaiva bhavati..For more references there is an exclusive
commentary by shankara where he clearly says what is para brahma i.e.
jneya brahma.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar