[Advaita-l] nirguNa ParaBrahman.

rajaramvenk at gmail.com rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 02:58:34 CDT 2013

One who knows param brahma (nArAyaNA) becomes brahma (spiritual) giving up dehAtma buddhi.

Though engaged in battles for dharma and apparently wounded, He is in reality woundless (avraNam)  being made of aprakrta cinmaya sarIram.

The defect of advaita from a realist perspective is that the jagat known through pratyakshAdi pramanas has to negated while sabda (nirguna etc.) can be interpreted to be in harmony with the inevitable experience of this world.