[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Tue Jul 23 01:19:26 CDT 2013

Once again I find myself having to apologize for a long delay in adding
new members to this list.  But it is perhaps fortunate that I do so on the
holy day of Guru purnima.

atmachaitanya

I am a long time student of Sri Sankaracharyas' Advaita Vedanta. I have
personally studied  with Sri Swami Dayananda Sarasvati  (1970 1972) and with
Sri Swami Satchidanandendra Sarasvati (1972 1974) and with his direct
disciple Sri Swami Atmanandendra Sarsasvati (1996....) amongst others. I
follow many of the discussions on Advaita l with great interest and would
like to have the opportunity to join in from time to time. Atmachaitanya

Karthik Venkataraman
Sadhaka seeking sources of vicara