[Advaita-l] Traditional Scholarship vs Modern Pseudo-Intellectualism

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 24 10:44:27 CDT 2013

This thread started off as a short response to some comments I made almost two
years ago, when we had a discussion on veda apaursheyatva and the necessity or
otherwise of "proving" it to the satisfaction of contemporary sensibilities.

It is now moving into directions not appropriate to the original context. So firstly, I
would ask further respondents to change the subject line appropriately and secondly,
to keep the discussion within the parameters of the focus of this list.

Vidyasankar