[Advaita-l] Eternal Loka

rajaramvenk at gmail.com rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 02:36:15 CDT 2013

Hare Krishna. I have already addressed these points in the previous post. Please read and let me know what you disagree with (or consider non-sense) and why.

The names and forms, like ours, born of karma get destroyed on its exhaustion and during pralayas. However, the names and forms of devas, brahmaloka etc. described in the eternal shruti re-emerge as before. Do you consider vyavahara eternal?