[Advaita-l] Eternal Loka

Rajaram Venkataramani rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 17:40:12 CDT 2013

Dear Shri Subramanian,

There is a fundamental fault in this analysis. You should not be looking at
the usage of brahmaloka in advaita texts or sastras to understand what
Sridhara means by Vaikuntha. Instead, you should see the usage of Vaikuntha
by Sridhara in other places to understand what he means by Vaikuntha
here. There are two usages of Vaikuntha by Sridhara and Bhagavatham - one
it refers to a loka and two to sarvajna Vishnu. If you can show any other
usage in sastras or advaita texts, it is worth a discussion.

Please answer a basic question. "If there is no sarvajna Ishwara after
pralaya, who will create as before and award rewards of karma in previous
kalpa?"

Best Regards
Rajaram Venkataramani