[Advaita-l] Eternal Loka

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 01:22:16 CDT 2013

Namaste

Life is an accident. If you see millions of sperms will try to fertilize
female egg but one only will accidentally do it. Why that one sperm?
Science cannot answer. It is by chance.  Life happens by chance only. Like
this our ancestors knew Brahman is Real but it is called Cause of World and
Ruler and Lord and other names by accident. There is no connection of
Brahman with World and Jeevas but it is accidental. People think Brahman is
really Cause for World and really Ruler of World. But it is not.