[Advaita-l] Can Jivan Mukta become bound again a if he offends Ishwara?

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Mon Jun 17 04:02:54 CDT 2013

The jévanmuktas again become bound by karma if they commit offense to
theLord, possessor of inconceivably great energies

praNams Sri Rajaram prabhuji
Hare Krishna

As far as my knowledge goes, there is no difference as such between the
'will' of jeevan mukta & Ishwara.  Hence there does not exist any
offensive work by the jeevan mukta...He is akatru, abhOktru (trishwapi
kAleshu) and he is krutakrutya.

But as per the latest trend, jeevan mukta is occasionally  subject to
kAma-krOdha due to prArabdha / avidyAlesha but I dont know whether this
would lead him to the activities that Ishwara think offensive :-))

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar