[Advaita-l] Can Jivan Mukta become bound again a if he offends Ishwara?

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 17 14:23:42 CDT 2013

Namaste,

The Jivanmukta gets siddhis and they should not use the siddhis as that would bring their downfall. That probably is the reason why Kapila, the greatest Siddha (Lord Krishna says while describing his principal bibhutis that he is Kapila among the Siddhas) advises in the Mahabharata that the Jnani should not try to delay his departure / escape from the Prakriti. I do not remember the exact verse at this time.

Regards,
Sunil KB