[Advaita-l] Shankara on non-Advaitic mokSha/Brahman

rajaramvenk at gmail.com rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 00:28:39 CST 2013

My understanding is that the concept of turyatita was to show that the fourth state is not even by count dependent on the other three states. It was not to show a difference between Ishwara and Brahman. Turyatita is a 12 century construct, if I am not mistaken.

I have to underline the difference between dualist conception of Ishwara, which is different from Brahman and non-dual conception of Ishwara, which I say is non-different from Brahman. The space outside the pot is destroyed with the pot but not the one space which is known to be inside and outside the pot.