[Advaita-l] I am Alone in the Universe?

Ramesam Vemuri vemuri.ramesam at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 06:34:21 CST 2013

"The answer is simple."

Doesn't appear so.
Evidence on ground shows that many a stalwarts (Jivanmuktas) ended their
dream. But the world and the other individuals (jIvas/dream characters) are
continuing.
So even if "you" version ends its dream, the dream of the "I" version (a
dream object in your dream, according to your Model) will continue.

Will it then be not a mere fallacy of  "you" to consider that the dream
ended whole stock and barrel and to say that your dream objects do not
continue any more?  Can the dream for "you" end if the your dream objects
are merrily continuing?

Perhaps, a nested hierarchy of Hiranyagarbhas and where "you" relative to
"I" occur in the hierarchy can better fit the Model?

regards