[Advaita-l] Eka jiva vada and nanajiva vada.

Srikanta Narayanaswami srikanta.narayanaswami at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 18 07:17:49 CDT 2013

On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 5:06 PM, Srikanta Narayanaswami <
srikanta.narayanaswami at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I see in many of the pstings that the word"Eka jeeva vada ".I think the
> right word to be used is "Eka Atma vada".

'Eka jeeva vAda' is the correct name for one central feature of this is:

'eka eva sajIva-jIvaH, anye sarve nirjIva-jIvAH'

'ekAtmavAda' will be the common name for Advaita irrespective of the eka
jIva or the nAnA jIva constructs.

subrahmanian.v